Oct 9, 2011

I Spy | A Marilyn Monroe Film.

Good morning all! I find myself up quite early browsing the brilliant web pages of my favorite magazine's blog: NYLON. I couldn't help but want to share what I came across on the blog. Whilst sipping on my morning tea and stuffing my face with this delicious muffin, I spy... Finally, a feature film tribute to the one and only, Marilyn Monroe! While I'm more of an Audrey Hepburn fan (more like fanatic), I couldn't help but itch with excitement after watching the trailer to the upcoming "My Week With Marilyn Monroe" film. It looks like it's going to be a good one! Starring the beautiful Michelle Williams as Marilyn (whom I think was a perfect casting), I trust that this film will be nothing less than fabulous! I sense a few academy awards in the making... Check out the trailer to the film (out next month) and tell me what you think!



1 comment:

I truly appreciate all feedback. Your Comments Make Me Happy! (Please keep them appropriate.) Thank You. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...