Oct 16, 2011

Sunday Sereni†y | Music



Follow my blog with Bloglovin'


I've been relaxing and enjoying my Sunday with the one and only Jessie J. I can't stress enough how much I admire her spirit, personality, voice and distinctive style. I came across a video of her new song "Domino" while browsing the NYLON Blog. Once again, she has won me over with another great song. There's been talk that she sounds quite similar to Katy Perry in her new song... What do you think?

 Here's a few lyrics from the song I particularly like to bellow out when I sing along:

"I'm feeling sexy and free
Like glitter's raining on me
You like a shot of pure gold
I think I'm 'bout to explode
I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air
Now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there
Don't you know...you spin me out of control..."

I hope you all are enjoying your day. And I'll leave you with a video for today's Sunday Sereniy:





                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback. Your Comments Make Me Happy! (Please keep them appropriate.) Thank You. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...