Nov 10, 2011

Liebster Blog Award | Plus Other Thanks

Hi everyone. I'm writing this post in regards to a genuinely nice gesture from a fellow blogger, Yasmin. (Her blog is a favorite of mine and is naturally refreshing to read.) I was informed that I've received the Liebster Blog Award, as she has chosen me (and a few other worthy new bloggers) to receive. I just want to thank you and let you know that I am not only surprised, but honored as well that I could be someone's favorite. I absolutely adore and appreciate little things like this. I also want to let all of my 11 beautiful followers know that I appreciate you all and I see you! I follow every single person that follows me, and there is no reason for that to change. (Just shoot me a comment, or link to your blog, & I'll follow!) I'm happy if anyone out there enjoys my blog. Thank you Yasmin for even considering me.
 I accept your award, and I thank you. You're beautiful and I love your blog as well!




Here are just several blogs (as I have too many to choose from) I thought would be worthy recipients of this Award:

I love these blogs, and the people behind them. I tried to pick blogs that stood out to me in terms of creativity, naturalness, and the fact that these are all Normal people who simply have a liking for fashion. 

Fellow Winners:
If you get an award...
... make a post in which you post the "Liebster-Blog" photo and the instruction ( the text you're reading now)
... create a link to the person's blog, who gave you the award and inform her/him with a comment on her/his blog that you accepted the award and leave a link to your award-post.
... think of 3-5 bloggers you want to give the award to and tell them in a comment that they're taaged and leave the link with your post where the instruction is showed. 


4 comments:

  1. you deserved itt, such a nice thank you post! so thank you for that aha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No surprise - YOUR BLOG IS PRETTY COOL!!!

    And thanks so much for giving it to me!!! I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are great and definitely deserved it! Thank you for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate all feedback. Your Comments Make Me Happy! (Please keep them appropriate.) Thank You. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...